What can I use instead of curtain rings?
Unique Ways to Hang Your Curtains
- Make Your Curtain Hardware. These ideas are just a start. …
- Coat Hooks. Brass or metal coat hooks can be attached above your window to hold curtain panels. …
- Glass or Brass Door Knobs. …
- Spoons. …
- Belts. …
- Clothespins. …
How much length do curtain rings add?
If you want a little bit more length out of your panel, ring clips are a great way to add 1-2 inches, since the clips means the fabric hangs just below the drapery rod.
How many rings should a curtain panel have?
Industry standards are 3 to 4 rings per foot of the width of your drapery panels.
What can I use for curtain tie backs?
Make chic curtain tie-backs with inexpensive materials from the hardware store, like jute rope, cotton rope and metal chain.
How can I hang curtains without curtain rings?
5 Creative Ways to Hang Curtains Without Rods
- upholstery tacks.
- tension cables.
- hook-eye screws and drapery pins.
- staples and furring strips.
- cabinet knobs.