How do you make a plastic grocery basket bag?
WHAT TO DO:
- Cut bags into strips. It is very important to cut these strips pretty wide. …
- Braid the strips.
- Some tips on braiding.
- Start creating the basket. Coil the rope tightly, skinny side up, until you reach a base size you’re happy with. …
- Building up the sides. …
- Finishing the basket.
How are rattan bags made?
Rattan products are made from a process of weaving palm leaves together and there is an abundance of them around the Island of the Gods. These bags however, are made from a different albeit similar material called Ate (that’s the Indonesian word); it is a similar type of woven reed similar to rattan products.
How do you make a bucket bag out of jeans?
- Cut off your jeans so that the legs are about 4″ long.
- Cut the inner leg seam open.
- Turn your jeans inside out and sew the front and back seam down closing it up so it looks like a mini skirt. …
- Turn the jeans right side out again, and measure the depth you would like your bag to be from the waist band down.